GAVARDO CALDAIE SRL operates in the production of thermal energy for technological processes using steam, superheated water and high-temperature diathermic fluids.
Our steam generators, thanks also to the specific constructive principle, have the following advantages:
- instantaneous vaporization
- guaranteed thermal efficiency over 90%
- use of the best burners on the market
- vertical (FB) and horizontal (OMG) version
- three smoke passes in the OMG model
- plunger pump up to 105 °C
- steel pipes of P235GH quality
- steam production up to 3000 kg/h at 10 bar
- two-stages or modulating functioning
- Danfoss safety and control instruments
- quality steam outlet valve PN16
These advantages make our forced circulation steam generators increasingly diffused in the industrial sector.
The constant improvement in quality of components, materials and design ensures a high reliability. The monobloc construction allows to install generator, burner, pump and electrical panel on a single base frame for a compact and space-saving design.
The external stainless steel coating of main body and the protective painting of the various generator components prevent premature aging by rust, especially in wet environments. This results in better thermal insulation, grater mechanical resistance and durability over the years.
Our Steam and Heat Generators are robust, of proven reliability and, thanks to an intuitive disposition of components, they’re also easy to operate and maintain.
A strong after-sales service and continuous contact with our customers complete the offer and allow us to intervene effectively in the technological and constructional development, answering to the specific customer’s demand.